What's new

Review The Crewella & Simon Liquid Review Show: Episode 2

Hi @Simon G. Do you use the Santo Domingo in concentrate form? I’ve had some steeping for 3 weeks now and it tastes artificial and chemically

yeah, I used the concentrate at 20% .... I think it had about 3 weeks too (mixed at 12mg)

Can you be more specific? Is it the coconut that's tasting 'chemically' to you? ... I can't vape it right now because I finished the 30ml I had made up and I've only just mixed up the rest but ... I dunno what to say really, we both really liked it and @Crewella is probably more picky than me with flavours.

yeah, I used the concentrate at 20% .... I think it had about 3 weeks too (mixed at 12mg)

Can you be more specific? Is it the coconut that's tasting 'chemically' to you? ... I can't vape it right now because I finished the 30ml I had made up and I've only just mixed up the rest but ... I dunno what to say really, we both really liked it and @Crewella is probably more picky than me with flavours.[/QUOTE

Yeah it’s the coconut, I mixed at 25% so I’ll dilute it down to 20% if it doesn’t improve in the next week or so, cheers for replying

Yeah it’s the coconut, I mixed at 25% so I’ll dilute it down to 20% if it doesn’t improve in the next week or so, cheers for replying
Yep, as @Simon G says ours was mixed at 20% and I didn't get a 'chemical' taste from it ............ and I AM a bit picky. Could just be we like different notes in our flavours, of course, but do try that and let us know how it goes. :)

.. it might be that your set up brings out the coconut a bit too strong or something? It is a flavour that you have to be careful with and it's not a background note for me in Santo. It's a decent coconut for me though... I've tasted a lot worse. :D

Are we getting a volume three and four to this or have you both necked it all.
Really do like the santo. I definitely get the musty b juice reference when you start Vaping it but the cinnamon and coconut become Moorish.
Good stuff.
I've put some serious time into loose cannon now and that has definitely gone up in my estimation. A very turkish/toasted style tobacco.

Back
Top Bottom