What's new

Druga RTA

AquaticGnu

Postman
Just got the Druga rta this morning. It looks nice and the build quality etc is great. It just pisses e liquid out all the time. I’ve put about 4 builds in it so far, tried big coils, small coils, tried raising them up, used small amounts of cotton, the only way I can find to prevent it leaking a whole tank is to use so much cotton than it just dry hits all the time.. does anyone have any advice before I give up on this thing? The build deck is similar to the Kree, thought the Kree was done much better

Can you put up a picture of the deck? I didn't even know there is a druga rta. It has to be the wicking mate. Hopefully someone can suggest something.

Can you put up a picture of the deck? I didn't even know there is a druga rta. It has to be the wicking mate. Hopefully someone can suggest something.

It just appeared on Ecigone, likes the druga 2 quite a lot so I thought I’d take a punt. I’ll attach photos

Attachments

• E3B757DF-BB37-4901-BF8A-18E78D67DEC3.jpeg
    E3B757DF-BB37-4901-BF8A-18E78D67DEC3.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 221
  • FC727DA7-5A05-4874-AFBF-6AB7D0B7F7EA.jpeg
    FC727DA7-5A05-4874-AFBF-6AB7D0B7F7EA.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 219
Are you just plugging the wick holes? I find that's usually the best way with a deck like that. Have the cotton fluffed up and just try to plug the holes rather than have the tails through them. It looks pretty wide at the bottom so if there's cotton there the juice might be getting up and to the airholes.

Are you just plugging the wick holes? I find that's usually the best way with a deck like that. Have the cotton fluffed up and just try to plug the holes rather than have the tails through them. It looks pretty wide at the bottom so if there's cotton there the juice might be getting up and to the airholes.

ahh no, I’ve been sort of thinning it out a bit and stuffing to the bottom. Do you mean wick it like the dam method or whatever it’s called?

Yeah mate. Just dam it. It's usually ok if there's a little bit sticking through but not all the way to the bottom. If there is a little sticking through try to fan it out to close off any gaps juice might get through.

Yeah mate. Just dam it. It's usually ok if there's a little bit sticking through but not all the way to the bottom. If there is a little sticking through try to fan it out to close off any gaps juice might get through.

I’ll try that now and let you know. I’ve been having the cotton blocking the bottom of the wicking hole so that’s probably way too much cotton

It’s working perfectly now mate, no leaks at all. Would’ve given up on it honestly, the flavours absurdly good though. Thanks for your help!

It’s working perfectly now mate, no leaks at all. Would’ve given up on it honestly, the flavours absurdly good though. Thanks for your help!

Ah brilliant mate. Tbh I only really use single coil rtas but assumed it'd be the same on a dual coiler.

Glad it's working for you now. Enjoy.

Ah brilliant mate. Tbh I only really use single coil rtas but assumed it'd be the same on a dual coiler.

Glad it's working for you now. Enjoy.
Strangely enough this is a single coiler. It’s weird that they called it the druga, is pretty restrictive wide open. If you like single coils you might like this one

Back
Top Bottom