What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

We are Supergood "Stoptober" Mystery box deals

I've had a look on their site but it doesn't say how much liquid is in the boxes. I always thought the 'mystery' was in regards to the flavours, not the volume. Or am I missing something?

I've had a look on their site but it doesn't say how much liquid is in the boxes. I always thought the 'mystery' was in regards to the flavours, not the volume. Or am I missing something?
The ones I've seen opened (Salts) contained all 14 juices, 6 Butter & 8 Cocktail. Not certain of contents of S, M & L but should be at least 1, 2 & 3 extra bottles respectively. The Salts box works out £20 cheaper than buying both bundles (£21 + £28 = £49).

The ones I've seen opened (Salts) contained all 14 juices, 6 Butter & 8 Cocktail. Not certain of contents of S, M & L but should be at least 1, 2 & 3 extra bottles respectively. The Salts box works out £20 cheaper than buying both bundles (£21 + £28 = £49).
Cheers [emoji1303]

From a post on the postie thread looks like its the full collection of butter and cocktails 1 of each if you go with the extra large option box and a considerable saving too, that was the 50ml but suspect same applies to 100ml too

https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/forums/index.php?posts/2295486

Wonder if you can use your loyalty points on them for additional discount [emoji57] [emoji57] [emoji57]

From a post on the postie thread looks like its the full collection of butter and cocktails 1 of each if you go with the extra large option box and a considerable saving too, that was the 50ml but suspect same applies to 100ml too

https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/forums/index.php?posts/2295486

Wonder if you can use your loyalty points on them for additional discount [emoji57] [emoji57] [emoji57]
Was thinking that myself. Shame they don't stack they'd owe me :D
Unless there's a code already assigned to the deal then you should be able to but don't quote me :)2

Back
Top Bottom