What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

LOL I thought the SQ was for Squonk, Both good RDA's still. Remember to swap out the Squonk Pin Though. I need sleep or better medication @Martvb60 .

Juice, cotton bacon and clapton wire from prime vapes
All new flavours to try again apart from secluded sorbet which I've had before (very tasty)
joose.jpg

And a yummy sweet :)

Extra large 50ml mystery box from Supergood.
joose2.jpg

Looks like the complete collection so I can try them all :)
Mystery boxes are a gamble I guess but I'm very pleased with the contents of the box.
Sorted for juice for a while now

Well i finally have one, my Billet Box arrived and i couldn't be Happier. As some of you might know i have been let down a couple of times and to finally have one is great. A massive shout out to @scrumpox who i bought it off, Thanks Mate.

hK9GXDv.jpg

Pga6BGw.jpg

Well i finally have one, my Billet Box arrived and i couldn't be Happier. As some of you might know i have been let down a couple of times and to finally have one is great. A massive shout out to @scrumpox who i bought it off, Thanks Mate.

hK9GXDv.jpg

Pga6BGw.jpg

61bec9e768fa99d0adb3ab8e3e323a18.gif

hK9GXDv.jpg

Pga6BGw.jpg

Glad you finally got it after the disappointments looking forward to following your BB journey. :2thumbsup:

Glad you finally got it after the disappointments looking forward to following your BB journey. :2thumbsup:

I am like a kid with a new toy lol. I was taken aback with the Quality and for some reason thought it was gonna be a plastic mod.

Great, I will look forward to your thoughts [emoji106]
I have some Prime Vapes Banana Custard in my pod and the flavour is good, I wouldn't say outstanding but very acceptable and I like the combo much better than the pod it came with.

Attachments

• IMG_20201003_112655.jpg
    IMG_20201003_112655.jpg
    267.6 KB · Views: 160
Back
Top Bottom