What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

LOL I thought the SQ was for Squonk, Both good RDA's still. Remember to swap out the Squonk Pin Though. I need sleep or better medication @Martvb60 .

Juice, cotton bacon and clapton wire from prime vapes
All new flavours to try again apart from secluded sorbet which I've had before (very tasty)
joose.jpg

And a yummy sweet :)

Extra large 50ml mystery box from Supergood.
joose2.jpg

Looks like the complete collection so I can try them all :)
Mystery boxes are a gamble I guess but I'm very pleased with the contents of the box.
Sorted for juice for a while now

Well i finally have one, my Billet Box arrived and i couldn't be Happier. As some of you might know i have been let down a couple of times and to finally have one is great. A massive shout out to @scrumpox who i bought it off, Thanks Mate.

hK9GXDv.jpg

Pga6BGw.jpg

Well i finally have one, my Billet Box arrived and i couldn't be Happier. As some of you might know i have been let down a couple of times and to finally have one is great. A massive shout out to @scrumpox who i bought it off, Thanks Mate.

hK9GXDv.jpg

Pga6BGw.jpg

61bec9e768fa99d0adb3ab8e3e323a18.gif

hK9GXDv.jpg

Pga6BGw.jpg

Glad you finally got it after the disappointments looking forward to following your BB journey. :2thumbsup:

Glad you finally got it after the disappointments looking forward to following your BB journey. :2thumbsup:

I am like a kid with a new toy lol. I was taken aback with the Quality and for some reason thought it was gonna be a plastic mod.

Great, I will look forward to your thoughts [emoji106]
I have some Prime Vapes Banana Custard in my pod and the flavour is good, I wouldn't say outstanding but very acceptable and I like the combo much better than the pod it came with.

Attachments

• IMG_20201003_112655.jpg
    IMG_20201003_112655.jpg
    267.6 KB · Views: 160
Back
Top Bottom