What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Sxk billet box + exocet

jj87

Postman
I have for sale a blue sxk billet box, originally a 70w but had a 60w board put in, good condition, also included is a sxk exocet. Rrp on these is £129.99 all in, looking for £65 posted, through royal mail 2nd class, payment PayPal. Any questions please ask.
IMG_20200911_153540.jpg
IMG_20200911_153553.jpg

@jj87 Did you manage to sell this, if not i am expecting a refund from a Billet Box i was let down with. So if you still have it i will buy it when my money clears.

@Phat Barstood Which fretting would that be ?. I ordered from Ali Express 1. I have ordered from them before and not had any problem, The Problem of it not been delivered wasn't really a problem as i won the dispute and am getting refunded. 2. I will usually buy something if i am saving money just like i did. 3. I have ordered things from the UK that haven't turned up and been refunded so it's not a China only problem. and 4. Why am i wasting my time explaining all this to you ?

@Phat Barstood Which fretting would that be ?. I ordered from Ali Express 1. I have ordered from them before and not had any problem, The Problem of it not been delivered wasn't really a problem as i won the dispute and am getting refunded. 2. I will usually buy something if i am saving money just like i did. 3. I have ordered things from the UK that haven't turned up and been refunded so it's not a China only problem. and 4. Why am i wasting my time explaining all this to you ?
Because i have one of those honest type of faces...

Anyway good luck on your search.It could turn out to be costly.I just ordered a misson EUC bridge despite having a perfectly good Mod Factory EUC bridge.

Back
Top Bottom