What's new

Sxk billet box + exocet

jj87

Postman
I have for sale a blue sxk billet box, originally a 70w but had a 60w board put in, good condition, also included is a sxk exocet. Rrp on these is £129.99 all in, looking for £65 posted, through royal mail 2nd class, payment PayPal. Any questions please ask.
IMG_20200911_153540.jpg
IMG_20200911_153553.jpg

@jj87 Did you manage to sell this, if not i am expecting a refund from a Billet Box i was let down with. So if you still have it i will buy it when my money clears.

@Phat Barstood Which fretting would that be ?. I ordered from Ali Express 1. I have ordered from them before and not had any problem, The Problem of it not been delivered wasn't really a problem as i won the dispute and am getting refunded. 2. I will usually buy something if i am saving money just like i did. 3. I have ordered things from the UK that haven't turned up and been refunded so it's not a China only problem. and 4. Why am i wasting my time explaining all this to you ?

@Phat Barstood Which fretting would that be ?. I ordered from Ali Express 1. I have ordered from them before and not had any problem, The Problem of it not been delivered wasn't really a problem as i won the dispute and am getting refunded. 2. I will usually buy something if i am saving money just like i did. 3. I have ordered things from the UK that haven't turned up and been refunded so it's not a China only problem. and 4. Why am i wasting my time explaining all this to you ?
Because i have one of those honest type of faces...

Anyway good luck on your search.It could turn out to be costly.I just ordered a misson EUC bridge despite having a perfectly good Mod Factory EUC bridge.

Back
Top Bottom