What's new

DNA 250c Temp settings Question

LordOdin

Veteran
Hi, i have the Lost Vape Centaurus and am wanting to use my Profile RDTA and try some TC, I usually vape at 30-35 watts, I will be using 2 Framed Staple Claptons which are SS 316L, I have no idea what Temperature to set for said build. Any advice appreciated. First timer using TC. Thanks.

Set it to 60w or 70w, start low and turn the temp up until it gets where you want it ... Framed Staple Claptons sound like pretty complicated wires to be using TC on though, it might not work very well, if at all, because much of the wrap won't be part of the overall resistance reading and it needs that resistance reading and change in it to operate properly.

Try it though...

I have some SS 316L wire, i could just put a couple of coils made with that so not a problem.

I have some SS 316L wire, i could just put a couple of coils made with that so not a problem.
Ideall you want around 0.3+ resistance for SS to work consistently. For Dual coils you want to aim for 0.6-7ohm each coil. As @Simon G said set wattage higher than you would for non TC & start around 180c/350f & increase until you get the vape you want. Don't go too tight with the cotton, you need the wicking to keep up to keep temp consistent.

Hi, i have the Lost Vape Centaurus and am wanting to use my Profile RDTA and try some TC, I usually vape at 30-35 watts, I will be using 2 Framed Staple Claptons which are SS 316L, I have no idea what Temperature to set for said build. Any advice appreciated. First timer using TC. Thanks.
This is an old post, please updaye us as to jow you got on with tc and DNA??

I use DNA 250 squonker and have just bought a 250C mod for my steamcrave 30mm tanks. (my yihi broke 2 years ago)

Back
Top Bottom