What's new

Horizon tech falcon tank

Alternatively I've also been looking at the Fireluke Mesh 3 tank which is on a good deal right now but dunno how that one is
Fireluke 2/3 are safe bets. But if you want to discover something really different from your actual Falcon, go for the Mesh Pro 2 (AKA M Pro 2) That is a difference :)

Fireluke 2/3 are safe bets. But if you want to discover something really different from your actual Falcon, go for the Mesh Pro 2 (AKA M Pro 2) That is a difference :)

Now I'm onto RTA's I haven't tried the M Pro 2 but I have both the original Mesh Pro and the Falcon 2 and the flavour on the Mesh Pro is far more superior IMO.

thanks! Yeah I was thinking maybe grab the m pro for myself. That tank will defo need a dual battery mod for it lol Reason I'm going for the smaller tank is for a friend so he can use it on his spare single batt mod.

Now I'm onto RTA's I haven't tried the M Pro 2 but I have both the original Mesh Pro and the Falcon 2 and the flavour on the Mesh Pro is far more superior IMO.
I've got the mesh pro hanging around in a box what coil would you say is best for flavour I struggled with getting in with it

The triple mesh was the best I tried when it comes to flavour but the doubles lasted longer.

I've got a Falcon King, Falcon 2 and just bought a Freemax M Pro 2 and would say the Freemax slightly pips the Falcon 2 in terms of flavour. Came with dual and single coil. Dual lasted a good 2 weeks of vaping at 80W and I'm now running a triple coil which gives an even better flavour than the dual.

I've just been offered the maxus 200w with the pro m 2 tank with 2 18650s and a bottle of juice for 30 quid of a mate wo going to pick that up later today heard great things all round

Bit late to the party here, but I love my falcon king tank, M1+ is the coils I usually use, my tank came with the 2ml TPD shite but the shop I bought it from threw in the bubble glass for free.

Very good tank as far as the manufactured coil ones I've tried.

Back
Top Bottom