What's new

Vaporesso FORZ TX80---Solid as a Tank

Nah I’m on 45 watts on the Hastur and it doesn’t last half a day(the screen is busy though) so this one certainly won’t. They should’ve gone with a 21700! Still, looks like a nice kit, hopefully they have some lower wattage coils

There are only two that I can see. The second coil is a 0.2Ω rated at 40-60W.

that’s really disappointing. The Aspire Deco used a 21700 and was still pretty small, not sure why Vaporesso didn’t

Vaporesso are usually good on most things but I think with the popularity of pods at the moment maybe they're thinking small is beautiful.

Personally it would drive me nuts having to keep recharging batteries all day and I think it's a bad idea to encouage people to walk around with fully charged 18650's in case they get careless about just stuffing them into a pocket with all their keys and loose change.

Vaporesso are usually good on most things but I think with the popularity of pods at the moment maybe they're thinking small is beautiful.

Personally it would drive me nuts having to keep recharging batteries all day and I think it's a bad idea to encouage people to walk around with fully charged 18650's in case they get careless about just stuffing them into a pocket with all their keys and loose change.

yeah, I agree with that. If someone’s in a rush they probably won’t think about a case, end up tearing a battery wrap. I’d prefer added bulk and a bigger battery than having to carry spares around

Nah I’m on 45 watts on the Hastur and it doesn’t last half a day(the screen is busy though) so this one certainly won’t. They should’ve gone with a 21700! Still, looks like a nice kit, hopefully they have some lower wattage coils
What battery r u using?

A techlife v4 will get u some extra battery life, fine even a little higher than 45 watts

If you're vaping 45W and above though I wouldn't go below a 20A battery. I like the Molicel P26A because it's 25A and has a decent 2600mAh.

Still wouldn't get you through a full day though using higher watts. The coils on this tank definitely need dual batteries IMO.

The tech v4s r 22 amp, accurately rated, perfectly fine if u keep it under 60 watts

I too would like to see some lower watt mesh coils, similar to the pnp range, or maybe a ceramic option. Also a 24mm gtx tank would be nice

Last edited:
The tech v4s r 22 amp, accurately rated, perfectly fine if u keep it under 60 watts

I too would like to see some lower watt mesh coils, similar to the pnp range, or maybe a ceramic option. Also a 24mm gtx tank would be nice

I’ll have a look. Where can I buy them? The Innokin Ajax has low wattage mesh coils, they’re quite shit though

Back
Top Bottom