What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Vaporesso FORZ TX80---Solid as a Tank

Nah I’m on 45 watts on the Hastur and it doesn’t last half a day(the screen is busy though) so this one certainly won’t. They should’ve gone with a 21700! Still, looks like a nice kit, hopefully they have some lower wattage coils

There are only two that I can see. The second coil is a 0.2Ω rated at 40-60W.

that’s really disappointing. The Aspire Deco used a 21700 and was still pretty small, not sure why Vaporesso didn’t

Vaporesso are usually good on most things but I think with the popularity of pods at the moment maybe they're thinking small is beautiful.

Personally it would drive me nuts having to keep recharging batteries all day and I think it's a bad idea to encouage people to walk around with fully charged 18650's in case they get careless about just stuffing them into a pocket with all their keys and loose change.

Vaporesso are usually good on most things but I think with the popularity of pods at the moment maybe they're thinking small is beautiful.

Personally it would drive me nuts having to keep recharging batteries all day and I think it's a bad idea to encouage people to walk around with fully charged 18650's in case they get careless about just stuffing them into a pocket with all their keys and loose change.

yeah, I agree with that. If someone’s in a rush they probably won’t think about a case, end up tearing a battery wrap. I’d prefer added bulk and a bigger battery than having to carry spares around

Nah I’m on 45 watts on the Hastur and it doesn’t last half a day(the screen is busy though) so this one certainly won’t. They should’ve gone with a 21700! Still, looks like a nice kit, hopefully they have some lower wattage coils
What battery r u using?

A techlife v4 will get u some extra battery life, fine even a little higher than 45 watts

If you're vaping 45W and above though I wouldn't go below a 20A battery. I like the Molicel P26A because it's 25A and has a decent 2600mAh.

Still wouldn't get you through a full day though using higher watts. The coils on this tank definitely need dual batteries IMO.

The tech v4s r 22 amp, accurately rated, perfectly fine if u keep it under 60 watts

I too would like to see some lower watt mesh coils, similar to the pnp range, or maybe a ceramic option. Also a 24mm gtx tank would be nice

Last edited:
The tech v4s r 22 amp, accurately rated, perfectly fine if u keep it under 60 watts

I too would like to see some lower watt mesh coils, similar to the pnp range, or maybe a ceramic option. Also a 24mm gtx tank would be nice

I’ll have a look. Where can I buy them? The Innokin Ajax has low wattage mesh coils, they’re quite shit though

Back
Top Bottom