What's new

Looking for Internal battery box mod - best options?

There isn't a lot of mods that boast a 4000 mah battery i think the highest i have had or come across is 2500

yeah me too.... defo check out the Adept then, it's waterproof and rubbery, it will be my main mod again once winter starts coming in.
I'm a big fan of the Adept for MTL, like you say, for winter it's ideal for out and about.

The MVP5 is 5200mah mate, takes an age to charge but boy does it last!

Like i say i am not into Pods really, i bought a Drag S and a Hellvape Grimm Pod yesterday, the hellvape one looks interesting and seen a few reviews saying it's good, that will more than likely go to the Daughter in law, i am determined to help her quit the ciggies especially with Baby Hunter being there now as well. Both were giveaway prices well there was a Tank as well and it was like 3 for £20 on our very own classifieds and i couldn't refuse them at that price, they guy i bought them off was nice to deal with which always makes things go smoother. Got my Billet and Centarus coming in the next day or 2 and also the Voopoo pnp tank which i class as my star buy due to it's versatility. Plenty to play with this Weekend.

Like i say i am not into Pods really, i bought a Drag S and a Hellvape Grimm Pod yesterday, the hellvape one looks interesting and seen a few reviews saying it's good, that will more than likely go to the Daughter in law, i am determined to help her quit the ciggies especially with Baby Hunter being there now as well. Both were giveaway prices well there was a Tank as well and it was like 3 for £20 on our very own classifieds and i couldn't refuse them at that price, they guy i bought them off was nice to deal with which always makes things go smoother. Got my Billet and Centarus coming in the next day or 2 and also the Voopoo pnp tank which i class as my star buy due to it's versatility. Plenty to play with this Weekend.
Yeah I saw those on the classies mate and you've got a bargain for that price! Hopefully the daughter-in-law gets on well with the hellvape and can finally quit.
You def have a lot of stuff to mess about with this weekend like, happy vaping!

I'm loving the Drag Mini, currently using it for MTL with a PnP tank at 12 watts, internal batteries (I'm guessing there's 2 x 18650 cells inside) the chipset is basic and has a monochrome screen so the battery life is superb.

Back
Top Bottom