What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

The MTL all things pods and aio thread.

You're always giving someone something that's for sure. I've heard in medical circles that having a potty mouth and dirty mind is called DDS - DeeDee Syndrome :D
Hahaha i like it! And will use that!

That actually used to be my initials b4 i married! Weird huh!

I know i am a potty mouth and have a filthy mind but that outweighs my kindness, lol
Its all said in gest obviously! I think people know me by now

X

After trying the Xros, Nfix, Sceptre (original pod) and Maxpod, I've settled on the Wenax & the 1.2ohm coil.

Flavour isn't quite as good as the Maxpod, but I prefer the tighter draw & being able to use your own driptip is a huge bonus.

Never seen a retangular shaped cigarette in my life, so not sure why pod makers generally think it's a good shape on a mouthpiece for mtl.

Plus the Wenax pods + coils are a reasonable price too.

Only annoyance is the aluminium case on 4 of the colours can be slippy in the hand, so with winter & gloves coming up the rubbery finish of the Ocean Blue and Granite Gray one might be easier to keep a hold of.

Voopoo Argus pro 3000mah internal battery pod mod coming soon compatible with all current pnp pods coils etc.

Not sure what language this vid is in but you get a better look. anyone thinking of buying a drag s you might want to hold off for a extra 500mah capacity. a baby version is also shown.

Back
Top Bottom