What's new

Coronavirus UK Daily Statistics

Jesus - if that statement had added honey it'd melt the enamel off your teeth! :D

@Rickster it's not shite so much as manipulation - we all know it wasn't just off the cuff. Not arguing with it though - it's needed.

I concur, good advisers are worth their weight, Boris can't see this though he's too busy looking for the cuffs n collars to match:)..... deep fried parsnips in honey... Im off to the chip shop to see if it can be a thing, love a parsnip me does

This is why we half do what we are told, respect has to be earned, it works both ways, it does not come with a job title or some born right to lead notion #oneofus

View attachment 228968

“brave and noble scotttish people, i thank you for your honourable following of the rules for the sake of the great nation, no like they other tumshy heedit uncivilised bastards doon there”

“brave and noble scotttish people, i thank you for your honourable following of the rules for the sake of the great nation, no like they other tumshy heedit uncivilised bastards doon there”
Mammy n daddy joost cannae agree oan anything.

Update:

Another 4,044 people have tested positive for coronavirus in the UK.

This compares to 5,693 new cases announced on Sunday, figures from the Department of Health and Social Care show.

The government's coronavirus dashboard also shows 13 more people have died within 28 days of a positive test.

That's down from 17 deaths on Sunday.

**** A week on week comparison ****

Monday 28th September:

4,044 new cases and 13 new deaths in the United Kingdom

a week prior Monday 21st September:

4,368 new cases and 11 new deaths in the United Kingdom

So DOWN 324 cases but UP 2 deaths the same time last week
(I'd say "about the same", but government was going nutz over cases which are down)

I think any new restrictions & measures need to be considered carefully
(and voted by all MP's)
But hey ho, doubt if they will listen, or maybe they will as Parliament bars close at 10 too now
so maybe they might make their decisions a little more sober than usual - nah probably not

Back
Top Bottom