What's new

Custard lovers

Anyone tried the Bert's Custard range? Seems too cheap to any good :D
never heard of it. got a link.

god knows how i forgot this one but its one of the originals and still up there with the best. just bought another 500ml to make sure :D
mrs bee's real dairy custard from ye old glouster gloop at vape it easy.

never heard of it. got a link.

god knows how i forgot this one but its one of the originals and still up there with the best. just bought another 500ml to make sure :D
mrs bee's real dairy custard from ye old glouster gloop at vape it easy.

Here you go bud

I mght have to give the Gloucester Gloop custard a try. The Cookie Milk and Old English Trifle sound amazing too!

thanks for link. might try one day when i get through some of my 7-8 litres of cusstard ive got steeping.
gloop clotted is also nice and farmyard is ok but love the original best. not liking the custard cream much from them.
not tried the cookie milk so if you do decide to get some give us some fedback on it.

thanks for link. might try one day when i get through some of my 7-8 litres of cusstard ive got steeping.
gloop clotted is also nice and farmyard is ok but love the original best. not liking the custard cream much from them.
not tried the cookie milk so if you do decide to get some give us some fedback on it.

lol, I get the impression you're not joking!

I've added them to my ever growing list ;)

Question - do all (non DIY) custards need to steep for ages? I've never been one for waiting!

Maybe not custardy enough for the hardened custard lovers, but two of my recent favourite liquids with custard in them have been Dr Fog's World's Best Series - Anchorage Fog (wild blueberry custard and vanilla whipped cream) and Cairo Fog (vanilla bean custard with apricot and white chocolate). The Anchorage Fog in particular... I could vape that non-stop, especially at the bargain price Vaping101 sell them for.

There was one I really liked years ago (2015ish I'd say), came in a plastic box shaped like a zippo lighter. Can't for the life of me remember the name to see if it's still available though.

lol, I get the impression you're not joking!

I've added them to my ever growing list ;)

Question - do all (non DIY) custards need to steep for ages? I've never been one for waiting!

Maybe not custardy enough for the hardened custard lovers, but two of my recent favourite liquids with custard in them have been Dr Fog's World's Best Series - Anchorage Fog (wild blueberry custard and vanilla whipped cream) and Cairo Fog (vanilla bean custard with apricot and white chocolate). The Anchorage Fog in particular... I could vape that non-stop, especially at the bargain price Vaping101 sell them for.

There was one I really liked years ago (2015ish I'd say), came in a plastic box shaped like a zippo lighter. Can't for the life of me remember the name to see if it's still available though.
cheap custards need a good steep for weeks if not months.
higer end makes are pre steeped but will need 1-2 days steep once toy add the nic shot and shake them to death.
my fave custards can be found here https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/forums/posts/858330/

not tried any of them you mention but were these the zippo looking boxes

vintage.JPG

cheap custards need a good steep for weeks if not months.
higer end makes are pre steeped but will need 1-2 days steep once toy add the nic shot and shake them to death.
my fave custards can be found here https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/forums/posts/858330/

not tried any of them you mention but were these the zippo looking boxes

View attachment 237520

Christ that's an extensive list! Thank you! I've bookmarked it so that's my next few years of vaping sorted :D

I'd deffo recommend the two Dr Fog ones as very nice liquids to try, but again the custard may not be the most flavour prominent of you have a particular taste for it.

Those are the very ones mate, well done! It was the red a blue I had. I'll have to have Google later to see if they're still on the go.

Back
Top Bottom