What's new

Condensation Plugs Cotton Slot V2

@Vapaneezer Scrooge do you still have plugs in stock?

Sorry I missed this one, yeah I made a batch of Black or White.

Was going to ask the same question @Vapaneezer Scrooge though with being new to Billet Box i wouldn't know which one to get and how you actually use it, sorry if it sounds a pain in the ass question and thanks.

Feel free to ask anything, I had absolutely no idea until I got my first BB.

The plugs main job is to create a clearer airflow channel to the coil base, this limits condensation build-up from the base of the tank.

Different airflow sizes restrict the airflow as well as restricting condensation, the cotton slot catches condensation also, they simply press fit into the base of the tank, all my BB's are sealed but I still use plugs, especially for MTL as that creates more condensation than DTL.

The plugs main job is to create a clearer airflow channel to the coil base, this limits condensation build-up from the base of the tank.

Different airflow sizes restrict the airflow as well as restricting condensation, the cotton slot catches condensation also, they simply press fit into the base of the tank, all my BB's are sealed but I still use plugs, especially for MTL as that creates more condensation than DTL.

It will be mainly MTL i will be using it for so that's great, will be in touch once i have cash later in the week if that's ok, i will let you decide which one is best and not too bothered which colour.

No problem, I shall PM you :)

Just a bump as I'm printing another batch for stock.

BB-Cotton-Slot-Set.png

Back
Top Bottom