What's new

Squonk Check

Profile RDTA in squonk mode, dual coil
IMG_20200802_191457.jpeg

I really need to get a new squonk since I can’t find any new bottles for my old steam crave, some nice ones in here though wat do you all recommend?

I really need to get a new squonk since I can’t find any new bottles for my old steam crave, some nice ones in here though wat do you all recommend?

Myself i would recommend any of the Topsides, they are all very good and it's also nice to have a Top Fill Squonker.

Topside Dual is a great device in my 6 months or so experience of it. I got a bit peeved with the bottles holding on to flavour but sorted that out with a quick soak in diluted Milton. Leaves them as good as new.

Topside Dual is a great device in my 6 months or so experience of it. I got a bit peeved with the bottles holding on to flavour but sorted that out with a quick soak in diluted Milton. Leaves them as good as new.

I use the Milton Tablets all the time and they are pretty cheap as well.

Been a while. This week's work horse, seemingly matching my dark and grey mood so far. The Donut King lemon stuff is adding a little ray of sunshine though [emoji296]
IMG_20200929_151554.jpg

Back
Top Bottom