What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Hello everyone, new guy with some questions

Capo boss

So first of all thanks, I'm interested in building a diy mode, I thought to myself how it would be easiest for me without getting too involved, I thought of buying a vaporesso gen and taking the chip, now I do not know exactly how much it can be loaded v I want to put a lipo battery instead of lithium 18650 And move everything to a new box that I build myself. , And because I can not find information how much v the chip axon can get from the battery. So I got down interesting, so I had 2 more chip dna or pwm options left in dna everything is clear and easy. For construction but also the price accordingly. , pwm is the price i can pay. , But no information on how much v from the battery he can get? If the lipo s3 12.7v 6000ham battery will work properly

I'm not sure what you're asking @Capo boss but hi and welcome.
Just above this post is a couple of threads you might find useful.

[QUOTE = "StrawberryRipple, פוסט: 2289966, חבר: 48075"] אני לא בטוח מה אתה שואל [USER = 66605] @Capo boss [/ USER] אבל שלום וברוך הבא.
ממש מעל הודעה זו יש כמה שרשורים שעשויים להיות לך שימושיים. [/ QUOTE]
I want to buy a non dna chip because it is really expensive so I want a recommendation for a chip up to $ 30 that can fit up to 200w and a lipo battery and what is the difference between the batteries, lipo between samples. lipo battery s2 11.1 5000mah to lipo battery s4 v11.1v 5000mah?

Back
Top Bottom