What's new

Good shops for mech mods UK?

I think they went out of fashion about 5 or 6 years ago.

They were a popular next step after ego setups when the alternative was either a 20w vamo or a mech. I made that move after a few months of vaping and it was a normal progression for many vapers when they moved to rebuildable attys.

By the time regulated devices were hitting 40w the popularity of mechs was in decline and have been a bit niche ever since.

suppose I missed the best days then haha. There seems to be a small market there at least, most of the mechs you see seem to be high end. It’s a shame, for whatever reason I prefer using them to box mods

suppose I missed the best days then haha. There seems to be a small market there at least, most of the mechs you see seem to be high end. It’s a shame, for whatever reason I prefer using them to box mods

I have no idea what you are missing from the past. Probably nothing.
I have never moved into the present so have no comparison.

Wouldn't thank you for the old stuff, much prefer the choices available now to keep you interested and away from the cancer sticks.

Wouldn't thank you for the old stuff, much prefer the choices available now to keep you interested and away from the cancer sticks.

yeah, vapings a lot more accessible now. I don’t use pods myself, but they’re what got my dad to quit smoking so Can’t really complain about them

Good choices. Where are you eyeballing the Silencer?

I suspect so, If it is and he hasn't used SV before, I can offer a referal link for 20% off. Every little helps :D

Back
Top Bottom