What's new

Taifun GT IV RTA

But then, why do I need to change it when it’s set to how I want it?

Yes, on the first run. No on the latter batch model I have.

I've just placed an order for the GT4 pure glass from Creme De Vape so looking forward to receiving it :) I've not long got back into DL vaping as I was really into my MTL vaping. I suppose there is no need to adjust the airflow ring once you set it to your preferred style I was just curious. Thanks.

I've just placed an order for the GT4 pure glass from Creme De Vape so looking forward to receiving it :) I've not long got back into DL vaping as I was really into my MTL vaping. I suppose there is no need to adjust the airflow ring once you set it to your preferred style I was just curious. Thanks.
Its definitely a more restricted dl than some, but more open a dl than other dl atties. I doubt you’ll have an issue with it as the alternative tank versions came out after the problem had been corrected :)

I only found the juice control a bit stiff on mine, but probably needed a bit more lubrication, since I bought the Pure Glass I have had no problems at all with either control rings :2thumbsup:

I only found the juice control a bit stiff on mine, but probably needed a bit more lubrication, since I bought the Pure Glass I have had no problems at all with either control rings :2thumbsup:

Thanks for replying :) Can't wait to receive it and give it ago ;)

Finally got around to setting up the Taifun GT4 and I'm really impressed :clapping:
IMG_20200914_130952.jpg

Back
Top Bottom