What's new

Condensation Plugs Cotton Slot V2

Billet Box wise:
Plugs
Panels - Resin Coated or Plain, Photo, window versions.
BB Stands
BB 2 x holder with drip tip and boro spare holders.
Fire buttons and drip tips (though not food safe so need cleaning every couple of days)

Non BB
Vape crash mat (felt lined table tray to prevent scuffs)
18650 Battery holders.
Cupboard Door juice racks.
Atty stands.
Rotating atty stands.

I will try and pull my finger out and do a 'Catalogue' style post with examples and prices over the next day or so.

After a very trying day of 3D printing problems and 25 scrapped plugs I eventually repaired the tw@.
I am now back in production of BLACK condensation plugs, I will be printing off a load of sets while it's behaving so will have plenty of stock if anyone needs some.

I've been asked if I am still producing the plugs, yes I am and printing off another batch in the next couple of days.

I have found that the acrylic boro's are a bit tighter, I'm reluctant to reduce the size as a press fit helps reduce the airflow so standard ones would be too loose, I would advise anyone with the acrylic version to shave off the plugs with a craft knife which is what I did with mine, or any other suggestions?

Was going to ask the same question @Vapaneezer Scrooge though with being new to Billet Box i wouldn't know which one to get and how you actually use it, sorry if it sounds a pain in the ass question and thanks.

Back
Top Bottom