Vape Club
What's new

How To Switch To Vaping

Vape Club
Vape Green
That's exactly what i did and keep doing, no baccy money but plenty of nice vape gear. I bought my first mod and tank and knew i couldn't go back to smoking as it would of been a waste of money. With the gear i have got now i can't go back to smoking as i have spent loads on mods, tanks, and everything in between, plus i would miss the guys on here so it's deffo a no no. My first time vaping it seemed easier to go back but this time i am actually enjoying it. I take a mod to bed in case i wake up and want a vape lol, i don't know if it's addiction lol. I love it in all honesty especially if you have a nice juice.

I have the opposite opinion about tobacco flavor, since that was part of what i was craving, but to be honest no tobacco flavor ive tried really tastes like a cigarette, so its basically just find the flavor u enjoy best. generally speaking after a week or two you will notice almost all flavors taste better than a cigarrette.

The problem i had with food flavor vapes tho were they triggered my craving to smoke after i ate.

Premier Ecigs
The closest i have tasted to tobacco is Golden Rollie by F'arts
To me it tastes like the smell of a freshly opened pouch of Golden Virginia
mind you it needs a long steep 2 months at least.

I smoked and then vaped because the nicotine helped with my depression. Now I vape simply because I just love it so even if I cut out the nic I'd probably still want to vape. I'd probably miss all the people on here as well. :)

AcmeFog
The Tobacco Custard by Gorilla that i bought is a Cigar type Tobacco, quite strong at first then levels out to more of a Vanilla Custard. I am going to take @MrDJ advice and steep it for a bit so the Custard is the main taste instead of the Tobacco.

Actually all this talk of tobacco flavours has made me remember, in all the years since I started vaping and gave up the rollies 7 1/2 years ago I've never ever vaped a tobacco flavour at all. Just never fancied it, and I always knew fruit flavours looked much more appealing than tobacco.

E-liquids.com
Actually all this talk of tobacco flavours has made me remember, in all the years since I started vaping and gave up the rollies 7 1/2 years ago I've never ever vaped a tobacco flavour at all. Just never fancied it, and I always knew fruit flavours looked much more appealing than tobacco.

I think it was Tobacco flavour that has kept me off the Roll-Ups, Had about 3 that i would call nice and buy again but the others are pretty mediocre .

Back
Top Bottom