Vape Superstore
What's new

The Third Round To Win Freemax Golden Maxus 100W

Freemaxtech

Postman
Now it’s the third round to win Freemax golden Maxus 100W limited edition now. The first two rounds of winning Freemax golden Maxpod and Autopod50 were over, and now it’s the time to participate in the activity to win golden Maxus 100W. Freemax Maxus 100W Kit consists of Maxus 100W Mod and Fireluke 3 Tank, providing you best vaping experience with unbelievable flavor.

3vtdwN8.jpg

How to enter?

1. Have you used Freemax product before? What’s the product?

2. Can you write one highlight feature of Maxus 100W Kit?

Note: the valid time of this golden Maxus 100W limited edition activity is from 11th, Sep to 18th, Sep. One winner will be chosen.

More chances of becoming our lucky one? There are also 6 social media platforms for you to enter this activity. Please enter here to know more details about this golden Maxus 100W limited edition activity>> https://www.freemaxvape.com/gold-maxus-100w-limited-edition

Vape Superstore
Vape Green
Hi @Freemaxtech,

1. I've never used a Freemax product before but I'm looking forward to trying.

2. It uses SmartLoad technology and is 134.5mm tall.

Thank you for the opportunity to enter.

Another great giveaway, another chance for putting my hands in a Freemax vape :D

1. As I always say, I just consume Freemax coils at this moment.

2. The Fireluke 3 tank features the new SS904L coils that you can use in the Fireluke 2, and you can also use the X and TX coil series on the Fireluke 3. Huge pro here.

Thanks @Freemaxtech for keeping this contests available inside the forum.

The Electronic Cigarette Company
thank you, another great giveaway @Freemaxtech :2thumbsup:

1) I have the Maxus 200w kit, nice one it is.
2) The composition of the cotton used in the Coiltech 4.0 coils is very interesting.

A great giveaway for non pod users @Freemaxtech

1. I have a Mesh Pro tank and love the coils used in it.

2. The ability to use a 21700 cell allows users to get plenty of life from a full charge at higher wattages [emoji1303]

AcmeFog
1. Ive never used a freemax product.

2. Smartload tech and uses 18650, 20700 or 21700 battery.

1. Not had a go on any freemax products yet.

2. Smartload tech sounds interesting..

Vape Club
Back
Top Bottom