What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Taifun GT IV RTA

But then, why do I need to change it when it’s set to how I want it?

Yes, on the first run. No on the latter batch model I have.

I've just placed an order for the GT4 pure glass from Creme De Vape so looking forward to receiving it :) I've not long got back into DL vaping as I was really into my MTL vaping. I suppose there is no need to adjust the airflow ring once you set it to your preferred style I was just curious. Thanks.

I've just placed an order for the GT4 pure glass from Creme De Vape so looking forward to receiving it :) I've not long got back into DL vaping as I was really into my MTL vaping. I suppose there is no need to adjust the airflow ring once you set it to your preferred style I was just curious. Thanks.
Its definitely a more restricted dl than some, but more open a dl than other dl atties. I doubt you’ll have an issue with it as the alternative tank versions came out after the problem had been corrected :)

I only found the juice control a bit stiff on mine, but probably needed a bit more lubrication, since I bought the Pure Glass I have had no problems at all with either control rings :2thumbsup:

I only found the juice control a bit stiff on mine, but probably needed a bit more lubrication, since I bought the Pure Glass I have had no problems at all with either control rings :2thumbsup:

Thanks for replying :) Can't wait to receive it and give it ago ;)

Finally got around to setting up the Taifun GT4 and I'm really impressed :clapping:
IMG_20200914_130952.jpg

Back
Top Bottom