What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Seize The Chance To Win Freemax Golden Autopod50!

Looking at this pod i am liking the look of it and in all honesty not a big pod fan, so i will enter the ring on this one please.
@MarylinC37 might like this or know someone who could use it,

Thank You for the chance a good luck everyone.

Thanks for the tag @LordOdin. As much as I like the stuff I've had from Freemax I'm not really a pod fan and I don't really know anyone I'd want to give it to so I'll sit this one out.

I like to give new vapers on POTV a chance so I'll tag @ARCHIE RICHARD or in case he misses the tag I'll also tag @scottish-jim.

I've only just found this part of the forum and don't really know what I'm supposed to be doing but thanks for the tag @ForestMagpie. I think I'll tag a few names from the newbies section if that's okay?

1, Hi @Freemaxtech, I've never used one of your products but I'm hearing good things about your upcoming Fireluke22...

2, I'll tag @djt and @MTLMike as they're the newest.

Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom