What's new

Rebuildables: Beginners experiences

Thought id be creative as im at work sat outside in the rain and dont want to take the RDA apart.....

Turns out I cant draw for shit on my phone!

View attachment 798

Does it make sense?

The two circles in the middle are the terminals...and the lines with grey on them are coils.....i put one coil on each side.

So now I have two coils working at the same time

:D:D:D

Re: RDA:An amateurs experience

Thank goodness to my accurate scale drawings and attention to detail!

Im thinking of quitting my job and starting up a technical drawing business....whatcha think?

Thank goodness to my accurate scale drawings and attention to detail!

Im thinking of quitting my job and starting up a technical drawing business....whatcha think?

Dont get carried away ;)

Btw with yours do you find the vapour sometimes has a powdery texture in the mouth to it? Not unpleasant, just different

Mine broken twice in the past , message clockworks , he's got your back ! , he repaired mine ,no quibble , really fast turn around .

Re: RDA:An amateurs experience

I messaged him earlier, but I have a really impatient personality anyway......so I thought I would try and fix it myself till I heard back off him.

Being the total legend that I am, I have resoldered the wire from inside the connector which had snapped when I tried to unscrew the atty.

So ye....all fixed now! So glad, as I had just recieved my redwood and redwood banana blend liquids today and I was putting a fresh coil on...because that liquid deserves it!

I had never tried the banana blend from Alex before so i have been looking forward to this since Saturday....imagine how pissed off I was!! Lol

So now, im so ecstatic! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Back
Top Bottom