What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

A simple pros+cons based review of my vapes

what do u mean by the 'sticker'?
By sticker I meant the adhesive decorative plastic wrapping of the mod. I dont know a synonymous for that... but ts a sticker :D

Possibly magnets. English isn't @OzoreXS first languade.
Sorry guys, indeed its not my first language :(
I do my best trying being understood

great posts @OzoreXS
ive got the majority of those kits and agree with you on every level.

one thing i didnt know was the skynet can use the falcon coils. sadly only got M3 coils now and they look too big for the skynet.
the standard skynet tank was ok ish and the 0.15mesh coils average but the skynet pro which takes the freemax mesh pro coils is a banging cheap tank and a big shame they discontinued it. i actually prefer it to the freemax mesh pro tank as screw top compared to slide top which some have had issues with.
Thanks mate.
Yeah, the Skynet (not the Pro) is a great vape when using Falcon coils. Same for the Smoant and Ehpro coilheads, really really good ones. The coils, single mesh, that comes with the tank are average.
The Skynet Pro was an option, but as I also purchased the Skynet I decided to get the Dark Mesh instead, which has a solid slide to fill mechanism and looks different. I think all those Mesh Pro compatible tanks vapes very similar because the magic happens with the coils, all similar too, no matter the brand. For example, the triple mesh feels basically the same from Freemax of Advken. I think they all have the same provider...
Looking forward to try the new SS904 x5 Mesh coils from Freemax that comes with the new wicking material! :30:

By sticker I meant the adhesive decorative plastic wrapping of the mod. I dont know a synonymous for that... but ts a sticker :D

Sorry guys, indeed its not my first language :(
I do my best trying being understood

Thanks mate.
Yeah, the Skynet (not the Pro) is a great vape when using Falcon coils. Same for the Smoant and Ehpro coilheads, really really good ones. The coils, single mesh, that comes with the tank are average.
The Skynet Pro was an option, but as I also purchased the Skynet I decided to get the Dark Mesh instead, which has a solid slide to fill mechanism and looks different. I think all those Mesh Pro compatible tanks vapes very similar because the magic happens with the coils, all similar too, no matter the brand. For example, the triple mesh feels basically the same from Freemax of Advken. I think they all have the same provider...
Looking forward to try the new SS904 x5 Mesh coils from Freemax that comes with the new wicking material! :30:
Oh no kidding, sticker is absolutely the correct word i just didnt know they were that low quality. Is it possible to get some spray adhesive from the craft store to re-stick it? Not necessarily for me, but i have been recommending the pm80 as a good mod and the outside peeling off would change my recommendation completely. Maybe ill check out the freemax autopod

That reminds me, time to spin the wheel

Oh well, lol

Oh no kidding, sticker is absolutely the correct word i just didnt know they were that low quality. Is it possible to get some spray adhesive from the craft store to re-stick it? Not necessarily for me, but i have been recommending the pm80 as a good mod and the outside peeling off would change my recommendation completely. Maybe ill check out the freemax autopod
Nah, no need. If you spot a slight detachment, you fix it with the finger and its OK. Overall is good... but its a damn sticker.

Back
Top Bottom