What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Vapemaven King 100ml Shortfills £8.99 - Buy 2 get 1, Buy 3 get 2, Buy 5 get 3

Cloudchaser23

Initiate
I've come across this 100ml short fill deal from a youtube review. They have over 30+ flavours and you can mix and match, whilst being £8.99. I think it's worth a look.

slide-3.jpg

Vapemaven.co.uk

First post looking like a sale pitch @ cloudchaser23? That's not good. It's seen as a big red flag on POTV, even though you're probably just trying to share a great deal you've found. Join in sometime [emoji3]. Us folks are a pleasant bunch (of cunts lol!)

If this is your site I would not touch with a barge pole, no address no contact number no ta will stick too tried & trusted vendors.

If this is your site I would not touch with a barge pole, no address no contact number no ta will stick too tried & trusted vendors.
address is on the 'contact us' page.
Screenshot_20200905-205834.png

What I did find odd is that many of the results on google search for 'vapemaven' redirect to vapeciga

First post looking like a sale pitch @ cloudchaser23? That's not good. It's seen as a big red flag on POTV, even though you're probably just trying to share a great deal you've found. Join in sometime [emoji3]. Us folks are a pleasant bunch (of cunts lol!)
Sorry about that, I'm just trying to be explain it in detail. I know for next time

Back
Top Bottom