What's new

Vapemaven King 100ml Shortfills £8.99 - Buy 2 get 1, Buy 3 get 2, Buy 5 get 3

Cloudchaser23

Initiate
I've come across this 100ml short fill deal from a youtube review. They have over 30+ flavours and you can mix and match, whilst being £8.99. I think it's worth a look.

slide-3.jpg

Vapemaven.co.uk

First post looking like a sale pitch @ cloudchaser23? That's not good. It's seen as a big red flag on POTV, even though you're probably just trying to share a great deal you've found. Join in sometime [emoji3]. Us folks are a pleasant bunch (of cunts lol!)

If this is your site I would not touch with a barge pole, no address no contact number no ta will stick too tried & trusted vendors.

If this is your site I would not touch with a barge pole, no address no contact number no ta will stick too tried & trusted vendors.
address is on the 'contact us' page.
Screenshot_20200905-205834.png

What I did find odd is that many of the results on google search for 'vapemaven' redirect to vapeciga

First post looking like a sale pitch @ cloudchaser23? That's not good. It's seen as a big red flag on POTV, even though you're probably just trying to share a great deal you've found. Join in sometime [emoji3]. Us folks are a pleasant bunch (of cunts lol!)
Sorry about that, I'm just trying to be explain it in detail. I know for next time

Back
Top Bottom