What's new

Nic salt transition to freebase

mellar88

Postman
Hi all.

I'm currently using 10mg NIC salts in my MTL setups but I want to make the transition to freebase nic juice. I know we are all different and juice choice is subjective but I was thinking of going for a 50/50 mix in a 6mg. Do you think that's a good starting point? Or should I try a 9mg mix?

Cheers

Hi all.

I'm currently using 10mg NIC salts in my MTL setups but I want to make the transition to freebase nic juice. I know we are all different and juice choice is subjective but I was thinking of going for a 50/50 mix in a 6mg. Do you think that's a good starting point? Or should I try a 9mg mix?

Cheers
It really depends what your objective is and how much throat hit u can tolerate.

It really depends what your objective is and how much throat hit u can tolerate.

I don't want to be dependent on nic salts. I don't mind a little kick in the throat but as to be accepted with nic salts there smooth so I don't want anything to harsh.

I don't want to be dependent on nic salts. I don't mind a little kick in the throat but as to be accepted with nic salts there smooth so I don't want anything to harsh.
Yer gonna wanna go as low as u can tolerate without wanting a cig. R u still smoking r have u quit already and if so for how long?

Ive actually just started like 8 hours ago of going cold turkey 0 nic from a very high level and so far i havent gotten any nic cravings, just vape craving. So u never know

Edit: its been 2 years since i quit smoking tho, so cigs r well out of my system

Yer gonna wanna go as low as u can tolerate without wanting a cig. R u still smoking r have u quit already and if so for how long?

Ive actually just started like 8 hours ago of going cold turkey 0 nic from a very high level and so far i havent gotten any nic cravings, just vape craving. So u never know

Edit: its been 2 years since i quit smoking tho, so cigs r well out of my system

Not smoking haven't for over 2 years nic salts helped me quit for good. I hope you have success with your 0 nic :) I'm going to try a 6mg 50/50 and see how I get on. I'm sure I'll have the willpower!

You'll soon find out by how much you are vaping, if you find you are getting through twice as much liquid a day, then you could think about going up to 9mg. It's really only something you can answer yourself, it wouldn't be enough for me, but I'm not you. :)

one other thing. When i was using freebase i would vape pretty much at a continuous rate all day (and there was no way it was because of the nicotine level).

When i switched to salts, i immediately and without realizing, started to vape like i used to smoke. Vape a bit, then put the vape down and not vape for a little while, than vape a bit, etc.

I attribute it to the way the 2 types of nicotine are absorbed by your body.

ive talked to others who have had this happen as well. I just wanted to let u know in case u experience that behavior in reverse and possibly mistake it for indicating too low of a nicotine level.

one other thing. When i was using freebase i would vape pretty much at a continuous rate all day (and there was no way it was because of the nicotine level).

When i switched to salts, i immediately and without realizing, started to vape like i used to smoke. Vape a bit, then put the vape down and not vape for a little while, than vape a bit, etc.

I attribute it to the way the 2 types of nicotine are absorbed by your body.

ive talked to others who have had this happen as well. I just wanted to let u know in case u experience that behavior in reverse and possibly mistake it for indicating too low of a nicotine level.

That's great advice that makes total sense thanks kindly:)

why not start at 10mg, since that’s what you are puffing with the salt? ypu will probably very quickly get used to it, if you find it a wee bit harsh on the throat at first.

what you don’t want is end up puffing liquid constantly because it’s not. strong enough.

Back
Top Bottom