Vape Superstore
What's new

Seize The Chance To Win Freemax Golden Autopod50!

Thanks for the chance would love to try the autopod 50

1. I have used the original freemax mesh Pro tank with the dual and triple mesh coils, one of the best stock coil tanks for flavour and longitivity

2. @MrDJ as I know he likes his freemax mesh pro tanks

Elux
AcmeFog
I'm in. Nice one.

1. Never used a Pod or anything Freemax. I don't want this for myself.

2. I'll tag notorious Pod lovers @Simon G and @rew .

Cheers.

Royal Flush Vape
1. nope never, I used to know a guy called Max, I didn't like him.... I don't want him to be free.

2. @Crewella

1. nope never, I used to know a guy called Max, I didn't like him.... I don't want him to be free.

2. @Crewella
Jail pod

A small number of prison officers, sometimes a single officer, supervise each pod. The pods contain tiers of cells arranged around a central control station or desk from which a single officer can monitor all the cells and the entire pod, control cell doors and communicate with the rest of the prison.

Vape Green
Im not missing this one! Thanks for the chance @Freemaxtech

1.) No, I have not any Freemax device yet. However I use the Mesh Pro and the new 904L M (M2,M3 & M4) coils in a compatible tank and those are amazing. Unique coils.
Also looking forward to get Fireluke22 which I find a cracking little tank, so versatile.

2.) @BigCloud @Crewella @DeeDee @ForestMagpie @Jd_ @Leni @MHL @MrDJ @Mutley1 @Amnesiac @Social Misfit
You may be interested with this awesome pod

Thanks for the Ozerex but when im not using a pod im only use mesh strip builds but cheers anyway.

Vape Club
Back
Top Bottom