What's new

Seize The Chance To Win Freemax Golden Autopod50!

Freemaxtech

Postman
Hi, all,

Have you already Freemax vape activity of GOLDEN FREEMAX WITH GOLDEN VAPE? The first round of winning Freemax golden Maxpod was over, and now the second round to win Freemax golden Autopod50 begins. Freemax Autopod50 is world’s first double mesh coil pod mod kit, vaping range from 15 watts to 50 watts.

And I have still prepared one Freemax golden Autopod50 for POTV members here.
V6rfu93.jpg

How to enter?

1. Have you used Freemax vape devices before? What do you think of it?

2. Tags your friends to join this activity.

Note: this golden Autopod50 limited edition is from 2nd, Sep to 9th, Sep.

There are also 6 social media platforms for you to increase your chances of becoming our lucky one! And please click here to know more details about this golden Autopod50 limited edition activity>> https://www.freemaxvape.com/gold-autopod50-limited-edition.

Last edited:
Im not missing this one! Thanks for the chance @Freemaxtech

1.) No, I have not any Freemax device yet. However I use the Mesh Pro coils in a compatible tank and those are amazing. Unique coils.
Also looking forward to get Fireluke22 which I find a cracking little tank, so versatile.

2.) @BigCloud @Crewella @DeeDee @ForestMagpie @Jd_ @Leni @MHL @MrDJ @Mutley1 @Amnesiac @Social Misfit
You may be interested with this awesome pod
Thanks for the tag fella but I'm already entered! I'll throw a few more names out though @Toastie @Astral @Social Misfit

@OzoreXS thanks for the tag mate but ive got and reviewed one allready great bit of kit good luck to all entrants #notanentry

Back
Top Bottom