What's new

The Diablo Divergent and Bank Holiday Promo Code!

ZT

Super Moderator
Staff member
Alright! I know I'm a bit late to my own party but ...

"The Diablo Divergent" - a new collaborative range from Manabush and El Diablo launching this bank holiday weekend - with Promo Code! diablo30

image.jpeg
There is a long history of Manabush and El Diablo working together, both visibly and behind the scenes, a history that pretty much spreads right back to the start of our respective companies.

Anyone who has ever visited Vapefest will remember the Rainbow tent and its Occupants, some sadly no longer with us and some still going strong, Manabushand El Diablo along with Plume Blu and Van Dykes Vapes managed to scrape ourselves together to attend the Big Top every year of its appearance. It was a time of immense fun and utter exhaustion.

We have discussed collaborations with El Diablo many times over the years, and finally we have decided to put our heads together and finally do it, so here for all you lovely lot is “The Diablo Divergent

The Diablo Divergent is a heady mix of Manabush’s Lauded Traditional Cola and a select and suitable few of the Awesome El Diablo’s Fruit based genius mixes.

Launching August Bank Holiday weekend on Friday at 5pm with four fab flavours, we will be running a site wide promo code to help you sample both this new collaboration and anything else that takes your fancy, this reduction will run through until Tuesday Evening in celebration of El Diablos “Vix” birthday.

The Four new “Diablo Divergent” flavours are :

image.jpeg
Cola St.Louis - Cola St. Louis is a cunning blend of our own Traditional Cola mixes with El Diablos excellent fruit lovers dream.

About our Traditional Cola (No.02 in the Base Zero range) : A straight Traditional Cola Flavour (from Cola Beans NOT syrup! - think Cola in a posh bottle - not a can!)

About El Diablo's St. Louis : A mouthwatering blend of juicy pineapple and sweet peach. Topped off perfectly with a tangy raspberry twist. This juice is a fruit lovers dream.

---------------------

image.jpeg
Cola Passion - This is one for the Passion Fruit lovers!

El Diablo’s sexy Passion Bomb blended just perfectly with our own Traditional Cola.

About our Traditional Cola (No.02 in our Base Zero range) : A straight Traditional Cola Flavour (from Cola Beans NOT syrup! - think Cola in a posh bottle - not a can!)

About El Diablo’s Passion Bomb : Temptingly sweet and seductive. A bold mix of passionfruit and dragonfruit with a strawberry and apple twist. This crisp, fruity mix will leave you wanting more...

---------------------

image.jpeg

Beelzebub Cola - A dark forest Fruity Cola mix - Our Traditional Cola, El Diablo’s Dark Forest Fruit Juice “Beelzebub”

About our Traditional Cola (No.02 from our Base Zero range) : A straight Traditional Cola Flavour (from Cola Beans NOT syrup! - think Cola in a posh bottle - not a can!)

About El Diablo’s Beelzebub : A delightfully wicked mix of blackcurrants and black raspberries, with undertones of sweet blackberry and juicy apple. It's devilishly good!

---------------------

image.jpeg

Alfenique Cola - A collaborative tropical mix! El Diablo’s Excellent blend of Tropical Fruits blended perfectly with our Traditional Cola.

About our Traditional Cola (No.02 from our Base Zero range) : A straight Traditional Cola Flavour (from Cola Beans NOT syrup! - think Cola in a posh bottle - not a can!)

About El Diablo’s Alfenique : Brimming with sweet and juicy mangos, fresh pineapple and a blend of tropical fruits.

---------------------

All available individually or as a full range four pack.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Available in :

50ml Shortfill (in a 60ml bottle) - the best for 3mg Vapers

20ml Shortfill (20ml in a 30ml Bottle - the best for 6mg and above vapers)

These flavours works well with 50/50 Nicshots for a more MTL vape or 70/30 or High VG Nicshots (for a more DL vape).

NOTE : All shortfills include the required Nic Shots.

Price reductions This weekend!
You can try all the new flavours this bank holiday weekend with our promo code : diablo30 - we are running this from 5pm Friday until Tuesday night at midnight to celebrate El Diablo Vikki's Birthday.

Please note : due to a staff holiday - mail may take a day or three longer to send out than normal on the return from Bank Holiday.

Also - Happy birthday Vikky from El Diablo! No one would know you are 75!

That’s about all for now folks.

Stay Safe

Kind Regards,
The Manabush Team
TAKE ME TO MANABUSH!

@DakotaMai

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    705.9 KB · Views: 64
  • image.png
    image.png
    281.6 KB · Views: 60
  • image.png
    image.png
    281.4 KB · Views: 63
  • image.png
    image.png
    280.5 KB · Views: 60
  • image.png
    image.png
    279.6 KB · Views: 61
  • image.png
    image.png
    939.4 KB · Views: 60
  • image.png
    image.png
    668.5 KB · Views: 64
Bugger, I raked your discount bin and put my order in on Thursday - typical me! However it's not a holiday in Scotland so I wasn't expecting an offer this weekend, next time. Again :18:

PS - opened my own account too so I'll get the emails now!

Bugger, I raked your discount bin and put my order in on Thursday - typical me! However it's not a holiday in Scotland so I wasn't expecting an offer this weekend, next time. Again :18:

PS - opened my own account too so I'll get the emails now!
thanks man! and sorry .. you always miss the sales!

Back
Top Bottom