What's new

Indigéne line being wound down?

bijou

Postman
I'm a longtime fan of the Indigéne line of liquids, but I'm finding it more and more difficult to get.

I vape 12mg and often I have to buy 6mg and 18mg to mix so I can get the right strength (That's assuming there's any in stock on either the Manabush or Indigéne website)

Are you winding down the brand or is it due to Covid-19 screwing up production?

For me, it would be a shame to lose it as manufacturers catering for those of us who vape above 6mg are few and far between nowadays.

I'm a longtime fan of the Indigéne line of liquids, but I'm finding it more and more difficult to get.

I vape 12mg and often I have to buy 6mg and 18mg to mix so I can get the right strength (That's assuming there's any in stock on either the Manabush or Indigéne website)

Are you winding down the brand or is it due to Covid-19 screwing up production?

For me, it would be a shame to lose it as manufacturers catering for those of us who vape above 6mg are few and far between nowadays.
Hey Bijou

I can confirm we are NOT winding it down - we just need to get our acts together production wise now we have such a massive range!

you request has been noted - I’ll get some made up :)

Hey Bijou

I can confirm we are NOT winding it down - we just need to get our acts together production wise now we have such a massive range!

Phew... ok with that out of the way, you know what the next question is gonna be. :D

... when are you going to stop fannying around with cola and get some new indigene flavours in the range. ;)

Phew... ok with that out of the way, you know what the next question is gonna be. :D

... when are you going to stop fannying around with cola and get some new indigene flavours in the range. ;)
I agree - from a personal perspective

however we are a business that requires a certain amount of income to run!

cola sells real well - indigene is a small niche (That includes myself) a lot stop because their partners can’t stand the smell!

my advice of “grow some bollocks!” Often falls on deaf ears or at least spously terrified ones.

Hey Bijou

Hoorah!:thankssign: Though I'm not in a rush as I got busy clearing you out over the weekend stocking up with as much Paraxu and Tamahaac as I could afford
:yourewelcome:

Back
Top Bottom