What's new

Regulated sub ohm tube kit

Sam Andrews

Achiever
Hey people
Hope we are all well and staying safe.
I'm thinking of getting a sub ohm tube mod kit just being easier for carrying to shops at at work in pocket.
Is there any recommendations want flavour over clouds and half decent battery I suppose
I've seen a few eg twister 80w and I see horizon flacon tank has a tube mod kit but wondered if anyone had other suggestions
Many thanks as always
Sam

Hello mate, for something portable how about something like the Freemax autopod instead of a tube kit? There's a few pod style devices for DL which are quite portable and easy to carry these days so might be worth a look at them.

Last edited:
Hello mate, for something portable how about something like the Freemax autopod instead of a tube kit? There's a few pod style devices for DL which are quite portable and easy to carry these days so might be worth a look at them.
Sorry mate I thought I had replied didnt mean to sound rude by not! I'll have a look into that idea appriciate that mate

Vapefly TGO despite the fingerprint system is very good & won't autofire or change settings in your pocket/bag. To be honest once set the fingerprint works very well & I had no probs with it. Or there's the Drag X/S mods.

So my brother had an old vaporesso sky solo plus sat in a draw so I've used that since yday afternoon, although I like the feel of it in my hand and flavour is half decent I've stuck a gtccell coil in it to prolong battery life thing was a leak machine with the provided coil, 2ml tank is a waste of space so overall it may do for to shops and back but for work may look more into a pod system thank you guys

I was looking at them they have the rda version for sale can that be taken off for my horizon falcon tank? As dont want the rda

You can buy them separately. Nunchaku 1 its a 1x18650 80w max mod, and the Nunchaku 2 its a single 21700/20700/18650 100w mod.
Its giving me a good service.
Dont you prefer something like the Innokin Kroma R?

Back
Top Bottom