What's new

New website and account query

Cozy

Achiever
You moved to a new website couple of weeks back, and sorted with my account details moving over etc, just now in my account there is no order history, and there were loyalty points previously, these also seem to have disappeared, have they been removed or not transferred over?

You moved to a new website couple of weeks back, and sorted with my account details moving over etc, just now in my account there is no order history, and there were loyalty points previously, these also seem to have disappeared, have they been removed or not transferred over?
Loyalty points are there for me. Click the parcel icon bottom right should show them. If not message via the website, normally answer quick.

Loyalty points are there for me. Click the parcel icon bottom right should show them. If not message via the website, normally answer quick.
Me being stupid, yeah loyalty points are there, just couldn't see them in account info, order history is blank but not overly concerned with this, cheers mate

Me being stupid, yeah loyalty points are there, just couldn't see them in account info, order history is blank but not overly concerned with this, cheers mate
Order history disappeared swapping to new site. Not too bad for me as I generally only get Butter 03 [emoji16].

It is. I use it testing review stuff as if it tastes good then the attie is half decent, if it doesn't it'll get roasted [emoji23][emoji23]

Back
Top Bottom