Vape Superstore
What's new

Review Vapesmarter

Gitchy

Achiever
I meant to do this back in April when I actually bought my mod from @vapesmarter but things always get in the way.

For those who don't know, Vapesmarter is a modmaker based here in the uk that uses sustainable wood to make stabwood blocks that he turns into custom made mods to the buyer's specifications. He also makes beautiful atty stands, cabinets, boxes, drip tips and now necklaces. I'd long admired his work and had previously bought an atty stand off of him so already knew the care and craftsmanship that he puts into his work.

A Vapesmarter mod is not just a purchase it's an experience. You start off by telling him you want to buy one, either on here, though instagram or through his own website and then start the process. Having a specifc idea of the colour you'd like would be good as there are so many colours he can do. As it's a custom build you can also ask for what kind of mod. I've seen mech, semi-mech, squonkers, regulated, single battery, dual battery, I think someone even ordered a triple battery once as well.

I personally picked the colours, showed him some photos of a beach I love and let him work his magic on a regulated, single battery mod. And this is what I received.

20190330_130104.jpg
20190330_130343.jpg

September.

A single 21700 with a yihi SX485J chip.

The next part of the experience is when you receive your mod. It comes in a handmade box with a leather pouch. I also received a fancy leather type USB cable, some atty gaskets and another, special gift that I won't reveal but is very dear to me now and has pride of place in my house. You don't get that with a smok mod!

I had a small issue after a few days but that was not a problem. Sent back to Stu and fixed within the week free of charge. You won't get that with your usual companies. It's the care and pride that really resonates with me.

The price of Vapesmarter's mods is hard to pin down as each one is unique. I can say that similar mods from established companies are at least half again what I was charged and most at least double. Any custom made mods I've seen are at least twice the price if not more.

I have recently broken September by dropping him on the road. Again sent to Stu for repair and returned quickly, not only repaired but improved upon! I now have a whole new faceplate that makes the mod look amazing and I've noticed a couple of other things filled in as well. Again the price of repair was well under what I expected

Here is the repaired mod.
20191213_102609.jpg

You can barely see the cracks. It's amazing. I can safely say I am a satisfied customer.

I will stop gushing now and get back to looking at photos of Alfie the Vapesmarter dog.

E-liquids.com
lovely review thank you all of my mods are my children like most kids they come and go get drunk fall over and do the things kids do but they are still my children I watch mods I have made move from person to person some stop some are passed on or sold on and end up in countries thousands of miles away.

the aftercare for me is as important as the sale I believe in customer service the old fashioned way

AcmeFog
Smoore
Vapesmarter is my favourite maker. I have 3 mods and my collection will grow as soon as my bank account does lol

Back
Top Bottom