What's new

A new collaboration ... coming very soon ..

Since it's confession time, Im currently vaping the traditional cola mixed with Prime vapes Limesicle...... damn good it is too I tell ye:)

What can I say.... it's not sweet enough for cola. ;)
Rebellious youth.
I've trouble with sweet juices. I've just mentioned it in your lsc review.
need more non sugar based sweet flavours. Had worlds best custard fresno fog the other day (peach cobbler and custard) it's glorious but it has real sugar in it and I just can't vape it. Propper pissing me off. Awaiting dental surgery but this covid malarkey is unlikely to allow that anytime soon.

Rebellious youth.
I've trouble with sweet juices. I've just mentioned it in your lsc review.
need more non sugar based sweet flavours. Had worlds best custard fresno fog the other day (peach cobbler and custard) it's glorious but it has real sugar in it and I just can't vape it. Propper pissing me off. Awaiting dental surgery but this covid malarkey is unlikely to allow that anytime soon.

real sugar? not sure I'd want to be vaping that. It's tricky, I think most liquids have some inherent sweetness or they tend to taste really dry. Even the popular tobaccos usually have caramel and stuff in them.

I have some concentrates that are super dry (usually nutty stuff) but I'm not sure what to suggest for pre-mades.

mint? :D

Back
Top Bottom