What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Manabush Shortfill - Weekend Price Reductions!

Thanks @ZT small order in, I’ve gone for Banoffee Custard, Nut Custard, Egg Nogg and a South Coast Vapes $5 Shake.
I was torn really about ordering the new range but I was never an Omusa fan so reckoned I better give the rum a miss, anyway they’re all new to me and I’m looking forward to trying them.

Good to see you about bud.
Hope all is well.
Sorry for the late reply, it was a bit of a hectic weekend. Yesterday should have been my birthday but after a Saturday night putting pans under leaks in my new extension, yesterday was spent Tyvek-ing my roof. But yeah, all is definitely well, thanks. Yourself?

Sorry for the late reply, it was a bit of a hectic weekend. Yesterday should have been my birthday but after a Saturday night putting pans under leaks in my new extension, yesterday was spent Tyvek-ing my roof. But yeah, all is definitely well, thanks. Yourself?
Sounds a mare fella.
got to love a snag list on New buildings.
all good buddy. Scratching a living through this covid park like everyone else but sound.

Back
Top Bottom