What's new

KSL S Mod battery hard short when battery put in the wrong way

vapesmarter

Mod Maker
@todd has done a warning on this and hes been very gracious over it in the video others have not on instagram

but if you put the battery in the wrong way you will get it seems a hard short from the tube to the board causing a complete meltdown on the mod

it is a fire hazard

have a look

and thank you todd of course

Last edited:
jesus...

I'll say it, Don't buy it. :D
Yeah I think Todd's diplomacy was unnecessary on this one.
terrifying stuff well avoided with so much choice.
a shame as I was nearly swayed a few month's back when I saw it on LPV but having seen zero review's I decided against it thank god. Loading a cell in the wrong way round has me written all over it.

Yeah I think Todd's diplomacy was unnecessary on this one.
terrifying stuff well avoided with so much choice.
a shame as I was nearly swayed a few month's back when I saw it on LPV but having seen zero review's I decided against it thank god. Loading a cell in the wrong way round has me written all over it.

Especially when the orientation isn't even marked, it's not good enough is it? .... nowhere near good enough in fact. We have most companies trying to make devices as safe as possible and then we have clowns like this.

They should recall them all, mark the orientation and check them all.

Who are KSL anyway?

Especially when the orientation isn't even marked, it's not good enough is it? .... nowhere near good enough in fact. We have most companies trying to make devices as safe as possible and then we have clowns like this.

They should recall them all, mark the orientation and check them all.

Who are KSL anyway?
No idea who they are. Spot on.
It's not just a minor boo boo is it. As you say terrifying. just looked at what it did to Todd's. I think he needs to be a bit bolder. Ie, don't touch it with a stick.

No idea who they are. Spot on.
It's not just a minor boo boo is it. As you say terrifying. just looked at what it did to Todd's. I think he needs to be a bit bolder. Ie, don't touch it with a stick.

Other people thought that too, it didn't go down well. I have no idea what the deal is here, I don't really understand why you would say anything else.

Annotation 2020-08-17 124150.jpg

Todd has certainly misjudged this and should quickly move his position to clearly, do not buy.

He only did the reverse battery test because he was informed of another mod with a similar problem.
The fact that his test failed so spectacularly makes it unlikely that it is a rare fault.

It is clearly up to the manufacturer to do a full recall, and nobody should be buying it till the problem is sorted.
to take any other position is weird to say the least.

Back
Top Bottom