What's new

Giveaway Of Innokin Sceptre MTL/RDL Pod Mod!!! Easy to join & great to win!

Another promising pod!
Not an entry for me.

Thanks @Innokin for letting us participate in a simple way and not social media/viral based method. Very much appreciated.

It looks nice and stylish and something my sis might like instead of the ciggies she's gone back to during the lockdown. Sign me up. I might look into buying it if i dont win. I like innokin as a brand. 3 click on off instead of 5 click.(at least thats how it was). Not a criticism, just a suggestion, PLEASE start developing usb-c, its a sign of advancement.

. Miss Pepper
2. oORobOo
3. DeeDee
4. ForestMagpie
5. Sam Andrews
6. Amnesiac
7.Jonty
8. Jd_

@OzoreXS , @Crewella, @crustyfolker , @zouzounaki , @MarylinC37

Last edited:
1). Visit the Sceptre product page on ECF.
Visited. Quite informative.
2). Please let us know what do you like about this pod mod.
The first thing I like the most - is the design and color patterns, very cool. Another what I like - a huge internal battery and, ofcourse, that there is no need to switch entire pod\cartridge, but simply replace coil - this is really good thing.
3). Please share this sceptre giveaway with your vape friends. Thank you very much!
@Brainfish @Dedoi91 @Butchered_Cheff
4). If you win, please write and let us know what you think about the Sceptre.
If you could share a photo of it on POTV or any other places that would be great!

Gladly! I promise to write my opinion.

Hi POTV!

So sorry for the delay of winner announcement. Thank you for the participating!
Let's congrats to the following 5 lucky winners:
@oORobOo
@La_Navidad
@DeeDee
@LordOdin
@ForestMagpie

Pls DM me to claim your prize! ;)
Thank you! You have 7 days to claim the prize before it is expired.

With love and blessings,
Innokin Team

Well Done All Winners and better luck next time to those who didn't win, Thanks Innokin For The Innokin Sabre, PMing Now.

Whoop whoop thank you Innokin! Very generous of you to select 5 winners :) DM on the way

Back
Top Bottom