What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Pioneer RTA by BP Mods

Bollocks. E-mail off Vaping 101. Sold out. Won't be getting it today after all. Anyone know of a reputable vendor with a black one in stock? How long would it take for LPV to land in Salford? Would they deliver here? Blah blah....

Checked a few places in the U.K. No black, I would say LPV would be your best bet if you want it quicker than heavens gifts. If you ordered today, you might get it Tuesday or Wed. They will deliver to U.K. and can’t see why not to Salford. [emoji106]

Checked a few places in the U.K. No black, I would say LPV would be your best bet if you want it quicker than heavens gifts. If you ordered today, you might get it Tuesday or Wed. They will deliver to U.K. and can’t see why not to Salford. [emoji106]
Nice one. You'll do for me. It's like the Pandora, that was murder to get hold of in black. Lots of guns and massive dogs around here. Is DLC the black 'un? Any discount codes for LPV, or is it just the loyalty scheme thing? Not ordered from France before. What would Farage say? He wouldn't be happy. The twat.

Nice one. You'll do for me. It's like the Pandora, that was murder to get hold of in black. Lots of guns and massive dogs around here. Is DLC the black 'un? Any discount codes for LPV, or is it just the loyalty scheme thing? Not ordered from France before. What would Farage say? He wouldn't be happy. The twat.

From what I can gather the DLC is black, not sure what the DLC stands for though. @Eyeballkid and @quincey43 bought a black one I think, they might confirm. I know Salford. I used to live in Worsley/Walkden. If DPD deliver there you’ll be fine. You can opt to pick up from a pick up point I think.

From what I can gather the DLC is black, not sure what the DLC stands for though. @Eyeballkid and @quincey43 bought a black one I think, they might confirm. I know Salford. I used to live in Worsley/Walkden. If DPD deliver there you’ll be fine. You can opt to pick up from a pick up point I think.
Sorted. Order from LPV. Fortunately, V101 still has the 510 pins in stock.

Right.... So yer local? From Pendlebury, originally. Back in Broughton, though. Where me roots lie. And don't fib, you lived in LH. Hahaha.

Sorted. Order from LPV. Fortunately, V101 still has the 510 pins in stock.

Right.... So yer local? From Pendlebury, originally. Back in Broughton, though. Where me roots lie. And don't fib, you lived in LH. Hahaha.

Ha ha not quite, in North Wales now, lived Old Clough Lane, most know it. Originally from the Lakes. LH [emoji23]

Hahaha. Really? Lovely little town. Couple of cracking little pubs.

Yes, prob worked In them and definitely will have supped in them. [emoji482][emoji485][emoji898][emoji126] We best be careful. Holy- going off topic.

Hahaha. Oh aye. How cheap's LPV? Got to checkout and €10 disappeared and got free delivery. Most impressed.

Back
Top Bottom