What's new

Best of 2020 so far

For me i have to say the Profile Unity, despite all the warnings saying it's a bitch to wick i still bought it, i normally would of stepped away and left it but glad i didn't, never once had any issues with it, My Aromamizer V2 Advanced kit is the one i can't wait for along with the 3 MTL tanks i have coming soon, they are The Berserker, Ares 2 and the Pandora, I am also looking forward to my Kylin M RTA which i got from Fasttech and heard nothing about it since. Do they normally tell you when something is dispatched or is it just wait and stress out, it's my first order from them so i have no idea.

For me i have to say the Profile Unity, despite all the warnings saying it's a bitch to wick i still bought it, i normally would of stepped away and left it but glad i didn't, never once had any issues with it, My Aromamizer V2 Advanced kit is the one i can't wait for along with the 3 MTL tanks i have coming soon, they are The Berserker, Ares 2 and the Pandora, I am also looking forward to my Kylin M RTA which i got from Fasttech and heard nothing about it since. Do they normally tell you when something is dispatched or is it just wait and stress out, it's my first order from them so i have no idea.
For Fasttech log into your account & shipping status will be shown. Been that long since I ordered, can't remember if they do. Just checked & they do email when shipped.

Thanks @nwhornet it's over a week and not heard anything i might have a look just in case i deleted an e-mail by accident.

Half the colour optons were showing "ships in 7 days" when I checked 10 minutes ago.

Mine hasn't shipped yet and i ordered it on the 5th, on one part it says it ships tomorrow and another says the 18th, i won't hold my breath, no idea why they can't ship straight away. Probably my 1st and last time buying from them, i was going to use Sourcemore and now wish i had lol. Hindsight is a wonderful thing.

Yeah, thats what ive found about the geekvape and rpm, man they look the same though. I would've thought a standard size would be good for business, cause they could sell a device with bad coils that ppl could get good coils for, but i guess everything is so disposable these days when they crunched the numbers they found that a standard size like tfv8 baby coils wasnt good for business
Somehow they are repeating the same, GTX, PnP... but now its not cross compatible with brands, now just inside the brand and their products.
Others like Freemax are just evolving the coils and tanks conserving the form factor, which I find exemplary.

The TFV8B/GT/etc was so successful that still today you find brand new tanks using that format.
I cant see where are the disadvantages. User tend to stick to the tank/mod brand and probably will never know about the compatibility. The rest of us, can enjoy a wide variety of coils.
So its a win-win.

Mine hasn't shipped yet and i ordered it on the 5th, on one part it says it ships tomorrow and another says the 18th, i won't hold my breath, no idea why they can't ship straight away. Probably my 1st and last time buying from them, i was going to use Sourcemore and now wish i had lol. Hindsight is a wonderful thing.
Should have pre ordered the Profile RDTA, it'd have likely dropped ny now. Reviews up if you want to see what you're missing :D

Thanks i will take a look, got a few RTA's on the way so plenty to keep me happy for now.

Stock coils and rebuildables are like night and day. Rebuildables are waaaay superior. Buying new rtas/rdas does get addictive, so get ready for some more spending [emoji23]

Right now I'm enjoying the vape I'm getting with the Blotto so much and I don't really want to end up with a load of tanks hanging around that I'm not using but I must admit I still keep seeing other RTA's that look very tempting.

I've been watching some reviews today for the Trilogy RTA by Vaperz Cloud and apparently the larger bubble glass holds 10ml and people say it has excellent flavour. I do love a decent sized tank so long as the flavour hits the mark so this one does looks interesting.

Best standard coil rta I've bought this year is the coilart mage 2019. Enormous but taste and airflow are perfect for me.

Best mesh rta is the Zeus X. Brilliant flavour and almost impossible to make an arse of the wicking.

Best RDA is still the profile original version. Way better than the 1.5 in my opinion.

Best mod was the battlestar squonker. Cheap as chips on fasttech. Don't know if they have any left now.

Back
Top Bottom