What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

What did you order today?

@LordOdin, I ordered the Strawberry Slice from PrimeVapes yesterday too, along with some Custard Deluxe. We'll be able to compare opinions.
I have got the same two you have and a banana custard steeping away for when i go on holiday in September and must say they do smell very nice and taste good too on the finger test.

@Rocha_ZA I have only tried the Custard Slice out of the Prime Vape Custards but have just received a Strawberry Custard from them which i am looking forwards to trying. I have just got a cheque from the Council so watch this space for orders lol.

Got some premade Ni80 alien coils coming. I haven't bought premades since I started building as I've always just wound my own from wire. Interested to see how they'll be.

Some more batteries from Fogstar

nP8MKng.png

I just decided to treat myself and placed a big order from Vaping101. I had over £200 in my basket so I left it there for a day or so to see if they would offer me a discount to check out which they did so I got 10% off as well.

Dovpo Odin DNA250c Mod - Red
Odin-Red.jpg

Trilogy RTA by Vaperz Cloud - Satin Red
vc_trilogyrta-red.png

Coilology Framed Stapel 3mm 0.30Ω ni80 - 2 packs of 10
Coils.jpg

Molicel P42A 21700 Batteries - x2
Molicel-P42A.jpg

£183.54 for the lot.

The Mother lost her pod yesterday so I've just ordered her a Uwell Caliburn Koko and done special delivery on it so that it arrives tomorrow. Swear I buy more stuff for other people than I do for myself :55:. :18:

Last edited:
Nothing better than ordering when pissed and it gets delivered and you think... 'can't remember ordering that!!!'
20200814_212914.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom