What's new

menthol and mint for tobacco?

Simon G

Olympian
Probably a bit of a stupid question (as I'm imagining that menthol is pretty much menthol?)

But does anyone have any recommendations for menthols or mints to add to tobaccos?

In this high heat all my usual liquids are tasting pretty vile to me, I'm just not in the mood for thick caramelly bakeries and stuff. But I had a Black Note Menthol that @Coolie27 sent me and it's perfect for me right now. It's only a mild hint of menthol but I like it.

I have some good Flavorah tobaccos, so I'm thinking those with a little menthol would be great, but I have no menthol concs or any experience with them.... help! :D

I'm not against trying some of those cooling agents too if anyone has experience of those in tobacco?

Just get some 88 vape menthol chill and add drops to your baccy in the tank as you go.

The Inawera menthol is quite a good one, nice and crisp and although I don't do baccy I imagine it would be decent for that. Most menthols are all the same but the Inawera one just has an edge for me. You could always pop in an 0.5 of WS23 to your baccy mix to see what that does as well.

Edit: Mint wise Inawera also do a black fruit mint that could add a bit of fruiy mint to a baccy. And they also do a mint and eucalyptus that would be interesting.

I have a bottle of that, not a fan to be honest.... it's too 'thick' and too minty for me. :)

Fair doo's.... concentrate wise I prefer Inawera fresh mint, bit of a hybrid with a slight spearmint hint to it

have you tried FA spearmint? it’s very good for blending with tobacco. you only need a wee bit. it’s quite realistic, slightly cool, sweet mintyness. not harsh or too overpowering.

have you tried FA spearmint? it’s very good for blending with tobacco. you only need a wee bit. it’s quite realistic, slightly cool, sweet mintyness. not harsh or too overpowering.

I have not. :)

I've put a little order in with vapable, and got a couple of mints and a couple of menthols... if they don't work out I'll try FA's.

i sometimes mix inawera’s sunset virginia and burley with a few drops of their shisha rosemary and a few of FA spearmint. the rosemary really elevates it somehow.

Back
Top Bottom