What's new

Temp Control and MTL

LordOdin

Veteran
Hi Everyone, might be a stupid question but can you use TC with an MTL set up, just getting into MTL so still learning. I was thinking is there any point when MTL is mainly low wattage vaping. I have never tried TC so it's all new to me, Thanks.

Never ventured there myself, but pretty sure others on here have. As to whether it's worth it... not sure :) Personally I have never been bothered to try

I do occasionally. When everything is set properly it is a joy because every hit is basically the same. But when it's not it is a pain in the behind so then I just switch to wattage mode.

I do occasionally. When everything is set properly it is a joy because every hit is basically the same. But when it's not it is a pain in the behind so then I just switch to wattage mode.

This, exactly. I didn't have much success with it until I used a dna device, but even then an identical build that worked perfectly, would start acting strange. Too much faffing about for me.

Thanks everyone, i kind of thought it might be a pain to do, might do some TC on my higher wattage gear. I have been wanting to do TC for a while but have no idea where to and how to start. I will have to look into it more.

Thanks everyone, i kind of thought it might be a pain to do, might do some TC on my higher wattage gear. I have been wanting to do TC for a while but have no idea where to and how to start. I will have to look into it more.

There's some videos about it buried on his YouTube channel, he had a few streams about it too. Might be worth a look, in one he explained the benefits of using it.

Back
Top Bottom