What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Temp Control and MTL

LordOdin

Veteran
Hi Everyone, might be a stupid question but can you use TC with an MTL set up, just getting into MTL so still learning. I was thinking is there any point when MTL is mainly low wattage vaping. I have never tried TC so it's all new to me, Thanks.

Never ventured there myself, but pretty sure others on here have. As to whether it's worth it... not sure :) Personally I have never been bothered to try

I do occasionally. When everything is set properly it is a joy because every hit is basically the same. But when it's not it is a pain in the behind so then I just switch to wattage mode.

I do occasionally. When everything is set properly it is a joy because every hit is basically the same. But when it's not it is a pain in the behind so then I just switch to wattage mode.

This, exactly. I didn't have much success with it until I used a dna device, but even then an identical build that worked perfectly, would start acting strange. Too much faffing about for me.

Thanks everyone, i kind of thought it might be a pain to do, might do some TC on my higher wattage gear. I have been wanting to do TC for a while but have no idea where to and how to start. I will have to look into it more.

Thanks everyone, i kind of thought it might be a pain to do, might do some TC on my higher wattage gear. I have been wanting to do TC for a while but have no idea where to and how to start. I will have to look into it more.

There's some videos about it buried on his YouTube channel, he had a few streams about it too. Might be worth a look, in one he explained the benefits of using it.

Back
Top Bottom