What's new

3D Print & Resin Assorted Panels

Got another batch I am resin coating today, a nice blue colour with windows and white, though I am going to try colour pigment in the resin to give them some style.

I will see how these go before mixing other colours.

The fit is perfection with zero panel movement (revision 534 lol).

I will post a new advert with photos in a couple of days after curing.

New set of White panels finished, perfect fit and smoothed edges.

Still trying to find a way of photographing how glossy they are, 2nd photo shows a reflection.

£25 including 1st Class P&P

White-5.jpg
White-4.jpg

I have just discovered a set I completely forgot about, plain White which were designed not to be coated and the thinnest I could get away with (magnets determine this), they came out really well and feel great when fitted, no panel rattle and smoothed.

I was going to keep them but needs must and I can always try another set later.

Let me know if anyone's interested and I will photograph them.

I sold everything listed but I have a pile of panels awaiting Resin coating I need to crack on with, they take around 2 weeks to fully cure, maybe less but I prefer to be sure before posting.

I can start the batch in the next couple of days if you're still interested?
Yes definitely interested :2thumbsup:
What colours do you have for coating?

I have the following awaiting coating:

White x 3
Royal Blue 1 set normal and 1 set with windows for screen & juice level. (I might keep a set for myself though)
Black x 1

Bantam Box panels, White with juice window.

Apologies @Vapaneezer Scrooge for not getting back sooner, offshore at the moment and there’s been issues with the WiFi.

Colours listed aren’t what I’m looking for unfortunately. But if you ever do red or dark green, I’ll rip your hand off. Thanks though!

Back
Top Bottom