What's new

EVL Reaper V3

Hope these shots help...

IMG_2117.jpg IMG_2118.jpg

Mine used to gurgle till I elevated the coil as the photo's show, less wick, minimal fluffing, just enough to fill the bits inside the jfc.

i think i found the culprit been 4 hours no leak, i've made a bridge-alike cotton. having 6 wraps, made cotton touch the post screws, even 2-3 hairs could be the problem, i think juice drips inside the deck airflow.
anyway, awesome.. (smoking black note concerto/cigar blend/prelude in combination with coffee dinner lady)i don't know if it works tobacco for this atty, but that black note (virginia) never felt like a cigar on anyother atty, it's not sweetish/harsh anymore,it's more like (vintage smell of a soft smoked leather jacket) almost a day and a half without cigs and coffee, no need.. phew.

ps : on smallest 1-3 airflow holes, i get instant gurgle and leak.dunno why.
now i am on 2nd biggest and no problem.

Last edited:
i've soaked them for 2 hours in vodka absolut, done a rewick and a coil.. almost throught the day and not one trace of leaks.
love it. thx a John for your support, u've been truly nice all the way.
i m chain vaping this baby all day long, almost 25ml/3mg and can't get enough..

Perseverance is usually rewarded, when you revisit the KF Prime just start a new thread and we'll try to help you get the most out it :)

I ve tried a lot of time to like it but didn’t work. I love Kf mini v3 (not mine) more than kf prime. tried hundres of coils, wicks and couldn’t like it at all.
It feels like i m vaping either the coil, water(which is soaked when i clean it but sun dried it everytime) or it picks one of the flavour and not the whole flavours, the moment i got the hastur i knew i can work with it, same with berserker.. but didn’t like the 2ml glass and didn’t seem to love chain vape, after they heated they change flavour. Meanwhile the reaper still brings a lot of flavour even after it’s untouchable.
qq, do attys break? or just the coils and threads?

Modes of failure include post insulator breakdown, o-rings and any other perishables.

thanks for the info.
thx to you i m still vaping.. almost 2500+ puffs since i got it. <3<3<3

Back
Top Bottom