What's new

Shortfills and 72mg nic

fil

Postman
I have just bought some 50ml 0%nic shortfil mixes
i plan on making up 10ml of nic solution using 72mg base for a final 60ml volume,
for 12mg juice i will add 10ml of 72mg nic base
for 6mg juice i will add 5ml of nic base and 5ml of pg
for 3mg juice 2.5ml of nic base and 7.5ml of pg.

i tried to use the juice calc page to verify but drew a blank, could someone confirm.or correct my maths??

Thanks

i plan on making up 10ml of nic solution using 72mg base for a final 60ml volume,

i tried to use the juice calc page to verify but drew a blank, could someone confirm.or correct my maths??

Thanks
All your calculations are correct. A nicotine shot/shortfill calculator will work it out for you.

It is 4x the strength of your usual nic shot, so when dealing with 60ml or 120ml shortfills, as long as you add the same amount of nic you usually would when using 18mg shots for a 3mg result, you'll always get 12mg.

Thanks
Hi @fil. I use an android app called 'Vape Tool' it does all of the tedious calcs for mixing inc nic combine and also stores all your recipes with revisions. Also has a great coil calc for the mech heads, ohms law calc, has a knowledge base for basic knowledge in most areas of vaping and DIY'ing and includes a battery database. Al-in-all its quite a useful, comprehensive little app and is as cheap as chips on the app store.

+1 for Vape Tool. Get the pro version though, It's all I've used for years [emoji1303]

Back
Top Bottom